- Developed with comprehensive scanning algorithms to search lost or deleted audio files and restores them with the help of unique file signatures
- Strong and user-friendly tool to recover songs from iPod, mp3 player and all other digital gadgets
- Comes up with highly appreciated file preview option which helps you to play audio files before restoring them
- Fastest tool to recover deleted audio files from various storage drives which can be accessed through computers
- Effectively creates disc images of recovered audio files in order to avoid bad sectors on storage drives
Have you ever lost or deleted your favorite audio files?
There is no doubt that audio files play a very important role in everyone’s life. Many people receive sound in real time for multimedia effect, take part in video conference or listen to music. All of these could not happen without audio files. However, sometimes due to user mistakes, the music files stored on your computer will get deleted. In such critical scenarios, most of the users think about how come a small mistake made them to lose their important songs? At that time, instead of thinking about deleted music files, if you search options to restore deleted audio files, you will get ample of results. One best approach is by using efficient recovery tool. Recover Audio is one of the most efficient tools available in the world which restores all types of audio files from various storage drives.
Before knowing how to restore lost or deleted audio files, let us know how actually these audio files get deleted, which might also helps you to avoid loss of media files in future. Some of the most common scenarios for audio file loss are given below.
- In some circumstances you might delete needless audio files from your storage drives to reuse the space. At this point of time if you unintentionally delete some of your favorite audio files, then you have to forfeit those precious audio files.
- Sometimes while sinking audio files between computer and other removable data storage drives, if your computer restarts due to operating system crash or sudden power fluctuations, then chances of losing audio files are pretty more.
- Sometimes due to errors in file system, your storage drive becomes inaccessible. In order to use such inaccessible storage drives, you need to format them. If you have stored some precious audio files in such drives, you will have to lose them.
- Virus infection is another main reason for losing audio files. Sometimes while scanning the storage drive with effective antivirus, if any audio files are infected then it deleted such files from computer. In case if used doesn’t have a proper backup of deleted audio files then it leads to critical data loss.
With a few preventive measures like following a proper plug and play procedure while transferring audio files between computer and other storage drives, taking a legitimate backup before deleting any files etc helps you to avoid the loss of audio files. In worst case scenario, if you end with losing audio files without having a backup, as it is stated earlier you can easily restore them with the help of Recover Audio software. This tool scans the entire storage drive and restores all types of audio files with the help of its unique file signatures.
Special Features of Recover Audio Tool
- Instantly performs recovery of all types of files such as video files, movies, zip archives, spreadsheets, RAR files, PSD files, photos, RAW pictures etc.
- Simply recover audio files from all versions of Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Simply supports retrieval of various audio file formats like mp3, AMP, WAV, MIDI, AIF, AIFF from most of the digital electronic gadgets like media players, camcorders, audio recorders, MP3 players etc.
- Widely appreciated as best tool to recover WAV file and all other media files from many storage drives like hard drives, external hard drives, iPods, FireWire drives, flash drives, USB drives, memory sticks etc which can be accessed by a computer.
- Efficiently sorts all recovered audio files in an order on the basis of various file attributes like file name, file extension, date of creation and file size.
Recover Recently Deleted Audio Files: One can go through this new page to know how to restore recently erased audio files from computer hard drive, memory card and from other storage devices. You need to use Recover Audio tool to retrieve deleted or lost audio files from any storage media. For more updated information plese pad here http://www.recoveraudio.com/recently-deleted-audio-files.html
Recover Audio Files from My Music Folder:With the aid of updated version of this reliable software one can very easily restore deleted or lost audio files from My Music folder on computer, SD cards, MMC cards, portable hard drives etc. For more detailed and updated information about this tool please visit here http://www.recoveraudio.com/my-music-folder.html.
Recover Deleted Files from Sony MP3 Player: One can simply make use of Recover Audio software to quite easily restore deleted files like music files, pictures, video clips, etc from Sony MP3 player compatible on latest versions of Windows and Mac operating system. To grab more updated information, simply click here http://www.recoveraudio.com/deleted-files-sony-player.html.
Retrieve Deleted Podcasts from ITunes: With the help of Recover Audio software, its possible to recover deleted podcasts from iTunes on latest versions of Mac OS X Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Mavericks, etc. For more updated information, simply click here http://www.recoveraudio.com/deleted-podcasts-from-itunes.html.
This application is now available with new features to recover MP3 files from Google Nexus smrt phones and tablet. If you deleted or lose important music from Nexus, immediately use this tool for quick recovery. For more help, visit: www.recoveraudio.com/google-nexus.html.
If you formatted your SD card by mistake and want to retrieve your favorite music files from it, employ this application once. It is redesigned by a group of expert to make it efficient in SD card recovery after format: http://www.recoveraudio.com/formatted-sd-card.html.
AIFF audio file recovery is very easy now with the help of this proficient Recover Audio software. Click on www.recoveraudio.com/aiff-audio-file-recovery.html and see how easily you can restore all lost or deleted AIFF files with after utilizing this app.
It's very important to lock sensitive audio files with password. Now locking audio files with passwords is very easy with this advanced app. Visit at www.recoveraudio.com/protect-audio-files-with-password.html and know about few easy steps to make audio files password protected.
Employ this prominent application to find and delete duplicate audio files. It is enriched with promising features to perform fastest searching and removal of duplicate audio files on Windows and Mac system. To get more information, click on the link: www.recoveraudio.com/how-to-delete-duplicate-audio-files.html.
Recover audio tool is upgraded to new version that can restore deleted music files from Android device easily. If you are also facing the same problem, use this link to recover your favorite mp3 files from Android: http://www.recoveraudio.com/android.html.
Now you can utilize this smart app to compress large audio files while composing email. Visit at www.recoveraudio.com/compress-large-audio-files-for-email.html and get complete guidance to make this process easy.
Simple steps to recover Audio files
Step 1: Download Recover Audio tool and install it on your system then run the tool to open its main screen as shown in figure 1.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Select the drive from where you have lost or deleted audio files from the list of logical drives as shown in figure 2.
Figure 2: Select Drive
Step 3: The list of recovered audio files will be as shown in figure 3.
Figure 3: List of Recovered Audio Files